Advanced Facial Esthetics in Alpharetta, GA
PERSONALIZED, QUALITY FACIAL ESTHETICS
NORTH ATLANTA ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
Address: 2555 Westside Pkwy Suite 350, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA
Postal code: 30004
Phone number: 770.664.6533
Email address: email@example.com
Monday: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am-1:00 pm
Dr. Dale R. Duncan, DDS
Dr. Dale R. Duncan’s background in maxillofacial surgery contributed to his interest in facial esthetics. This prompted him to join the Advanced PRF Education training program, which enhanced his knowledge on PRF, laser systems, and their various protocols and benefits in advanced facial esthetics. As an official CARE Esthetics provider in Alpharetta, Dr. Duncan offers CARE Esthetics’ signature and prime treatments to everyone in Georgia.
Dr. Duncan has served as Chief Resident in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Chief Operating Resident on the Craniofacial Trauma Team at Duke University Medical Center.
When Dr. Duncan is not in practice, he loves spending time with his wife and children.
- Oxford College, Emory University – Associates of Arts
- University of Georgia – B.S. in Biology and Chemistry
- Emory University – Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University Hospital of Jacksonville – Anesthesia Fellowship
- Duke University Medical Center – Surgical Residency
- Division of Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Oral Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Duke University Medical Center Alumni
- Oxford College Alumni
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
If you have any questions about CARE Esthetics or any of our procedures, please send us a message by filling out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.