Facial Esthetics Training Courses
with Dr. Richard Miron
We are inviting you to learn from the pioneer of PRF and the leading experts in facial esthetics by joining Dr. Richard “Rick” Miron and the rest of our team in CARE Esthetics Education’s advanced training courses. Take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn the science behind blood derivatives and Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF), along with the latest advancements in the industry.
PRF COURSES IN FACIAL INJECTIONS.
LEARN THE USE OF PRF
IN FACIAL ESTHETICS.
REGISTER ONLINE OR BY PHONE.
Facial Esthetics Courses
With the increasing demand for facial esthetic procedures, Dr. Miron has developed advanced training courses for clinicians who want to gain knowledge about facial esthetics, along with protocols and techniques utilized by leading practitioners in the field.
Introduction to Natural Facial Esthetics with PRF
This introductory course will cover the fundamentals of natural facial esthetics and the amazing opportunities that await you in the field. Here, facial esthetic experts will give you a rundown of the market’s current size and discuss the connection between the smile and the overall facial appearance. Moreover, you will understand how dentists have become key players in these advanced and minimally invasive facial esthetic procedures. Finally, you will witness live patient demos and get a chance to practice on live patients as well.
- Basic anatomy in facial esthetics, injection techniques, and live practice using soft silicone head models
- Biology concepts and clinical applications of microneedling
- Introduction to laser therapy in facial esthetics
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapies
- Biological overview of the Bio-Filler®
- Lip injections with PRF
- The role of dentists in facial esthetics
- Live patient demos and practices
Following the Experts at CARE Esthetics® with Dr. Rick Miron
Reserved for 6 participants only, this second course will let you observe the skills you’ve learned from the previous course applied to real-life settings and scenarios, allowing you to visualize the realities of day-to-day operations when you add this lucrative business into your office.
You will also learn the essential business factors, marketing tools, and costs of therapies, along with the complete protocol used in the field of facial esthetics. The course, which will be offered on a Monday and Tuesday, will have no less than 8 cases conducted per day to maximize your learning experience. Furthermore, during the Tuesday afternoon session, you will be given an opportunity to participate in or receive treatment from our CARE experts.
Advanced Facial Esthetics with PRF and Laser Therapy, with Dr. Catherine Davies
Guided by Dr. Catherine Davies and a team of laser experts, this final course will further enhance your skills and knowledge in facial esthetics. Here, you will be exposed to more advanced treatment modalities in natural facial rejuvenation, including Bio-Heat® filler injections, Botox with PRF therapies, and the proper utilization of cannulas for safer injections into complex areas. You will also learn about the latest laser facial therapies combined with PRF injections and microneedling, such as Fotona’s LipLase, SmoothLase, and NightLase. These combination approaches produce better outcomes with reduced downtime, increasing the demand for these procedures all over the country.
- Advanced PRF injections
- Safer injection procedures
- Basic Botox training
- Advanced laser treatment protocols
- Advanced laser therapy in facial esthetics
- Advanced marketing in facial esthetics
- Live patient demos and practices
BENEFITS OF LEARNING FACIAL ESTHETICS
Facial esthetics is a rapidly growing field in the United States. At CARE Esthetics, we want you to learn the latest techniques
and the most advanced procedures from the best doctors in practice.
- You will be trained by world-renowned estheticians, from the basics to the most complex strategies in the field.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the most advanced tools and equipment for facial esthetic treatments.
- You will be able to expand your skill set in facial esthetics in less than a week.
- You will have the chance to observe and participate in live treatments happening in our CARE clinic.
- You will learn the keys behind the success of the top facial esthetics center in the United States.